How to Build a Centralized Data Stack
Coffee Chat with ?: How to Build a Centralized Data Stack
December 10, 2021 | 9 AM PST | Virtual
To centralize or decentralize your data stack, that is the question. And for most data organizations, there’s not a one-size-fits-all answer.
Join us for a coffee chat with Toast, the leading modern point of sale and management platform, on their company’s journey from a centralized to decentralized architecture and back again. In this session you’ll hear from Noah Abramson, Data Engineering Manager at Toast, for a conversation about:
- How to measure the ROI and impact of data at your company
- How to design and scale a centralized data architecture to meet the demands of cross-functional stakeholders
- What tools and processes you need to build a modern data stack
- The role of data governance in data engineering
- Why data observability is critical to supporting the reliability of centralized data pipelines
Chief Client Officer
Director of Media Strategy
Register to join:
A few lucky attendees will win artisan coffee from Vermont’s Res Ipsa Roastery:
Res Ipsa Roastery sources their coffee from importers who have relationships with their coffee growers. These importers pay a fair price to the growers and co-ops that employ sustainable growing techniques.