[New Gartner Report] Hype Cycle for Data Management, 2022
Hype Cycle for Data Management, 2022
Struggling to keep up with the latest and greatest data engineering trends and technologies? We’ve got you covered.
Learn how some of the most innovative data organizations are delivering value at scale in this Gartner Hype Cycle report, compliments of Monte Carlo.
The Hype Cycle for Data Management covers:
- How the evolution towards distributed governance is affecting the role of the data leader
- The progress of governance technologies like data catalogs, data discovery, and augmented data quality
- The importance of prioritizing data quality in today’s digital landscape
- How to measure the business impact of data governance across organizational functions
- How data observability extends beyond monitoring tools to deliver greater breadth and depth of coverage
If data trust is on your radar next year, the “Hype Cycle for Data and Management” is a must read.
© 2022 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates. This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission. It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact. While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such. Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy. Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity. Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party. For further information, see “Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.”
Access the Report: