IMPACT 2022: The Data Observability Summit Videos Are Now Available On Demand
The second annual IMPACT: Data Observability Summit took place on October 25-26, 2023. The event brought some of the industry’s biggest voices together with leaders and practitioners across the data community for two days of thought leadership, networking, and community development to ignite the future of data.
Couldn’t attend the event? Check out the keynotes below or click the link at the bottom for access to the full event on demand.
- Separating Signal from the Noise: The Prediction Paradox with Nate Silver
- Extraction and Abstraction: A Conversation with Looker Co-Founder Lloyd Tabb
- In the Moment with Data in Motion: A Conversation with Jay Kreps, CEO & Co-Founder of Confluent
- Data Reliability in the Lakehouse: A Fireside Chat with Databricks CEO Ali Ghodsi
- The Role of Decision Bias at Data-Driven Companies: A Conversation with Daniel Kahneman
- The Future of Data Observability
At that’s just the keynotes! Watch the full event, including our data leaders and technical architect breakout tracks, at the link below. And don’t forget to keep an eye for IMPACT 2023 announcements coming soon!