Unicorns, data mesh, category creation, and more reasons to attend IMPACT: The Data Observability Summit
Fall is here, Halloween is right around the corner (see below), and we’re one week away from my favorite event of the year: IMPACT, the world’s first Data Observability summit!
Here are five reasons why I’m excited – and you should be, too:
- The lineup. The former CEO of Snowflake. The first Chief Data Officer of the U.S. The founder of the data mesh. The co-founder of Databricks. And the list goes on. We have 8 great sessions lined up for you, featuring some of the top minds in data, all on the same stage to discuss their industry-defining contributions to our field.
- The stories. From the White House circa 2010 to the early days of Airbnb’s data engineering team, our speakers were there from the beginning of the modern data movement and no topic is off-limits. (I hear Bob Muglia is bringing a unicorn. I’m not kidding.)
- The surprises. We have a few tricks rolled up our sleeves (no pun intended), so if anything, tuning into IMPACT will be a welcome break from your back-to-back Zoom meetings and WFH routine. If you’re a fan of Will Robins’ Monster Mash parody, you’ll want to stick around after the third session.
- The category. Data Observability is an exciting and evolving space that YOU have the opportunity to shape. We’ll discuss what this means for data teams and what the future looks like for achieving data trust at scale.
- The community. We have thousands of data engineering and analytics leaders attending, and ample opportunity for peer-to-peer networking and discussion about everything under the data sun, from how to build better data platforms to what roles you should hire when scaling your dream data team. (Once you register, be on the lookout for an email with further details!)
See you there!
CEO, Monte Carlo